Hi Laurens,

Guess they threw the towel into the ring?

That's not correct. At least it's completely unrelated to the sites being down. The MSX Association websites (along with several of my domains) were hosted in one of my colocated servers. That server's hard disk died a few days ago, and there were no backups.

I'm getting in touch with FCM to restore the sites, but that will probably take a few more days.

Regards,