Hi all,

In two days, on Saturday the 23rd, the 5th edition of the MSX-fair in Nijmegen will take place.

Here is the final list of participants:

* openMSX Team

Demonstration of openMSX 0.7.2., some of the latest developments like the new reverse feature and Laserdisc emulation, the new Catapult and the debugger GUI. Also we'll be showing openMSX running on the Dingoo A320.

* Trilobyte

    Demonstration Trilobyte projects.

* Bitwise

    Demonstration and sale of MSX games.

* Bas Kornalijnslijper

Repairs, expansions, cables, parts, buy and sale of second hand MSX hardware. Also for sale: new MSX-Audio extension kit for Philips Music Module (256kB sample RAM and MSX-Audio basic on one PCB).

* Walter

Exhibition of computers, accessories and MSX games. Sale of T-Shirts. Filming the fair.

* Delta Soft

Demonstration and sale of home made software and the release of their latest game Thunderbirds To The Rescue on disk and CompactFlash.

* MSX Vriendenclub Mariƫnberg

    Promotion of MSX Vriendenclub Mariƫnberg.

* Stichting Sunrise

Sale of Nowind, GFX9000, MP3 Player, MoonSound, storage box for CF-interface and the games Knightlore MSX2 and Manbow 2 and other Sunrise software. Also demonstration of an SCC+ cartridge prototype and the prototype and packaging of DenYoNet, an ethernet cartridge for MSX!

* The New Image

    MSX game figurines and MSX merchandise.

* SuperSoniqs

    Demonstration of Franky and hopefully the MIDI-PAC.

* MSX Club West-Friesland

Promotion and sale of MSX equipment, including books, magazines, software and hardware.

* Bonami Spelcomputer Museum

Promotion of the Museum. Demo set up of a special MSX with Sega option (Philips NMS 82SEGA). Also some spare MSX (and other) goods for sale and some Japanese MSX machines.

If you still want to register a booth, be very quick. Also, let the
organization know if you still want to participate in the very cosy
Chinese dinner after the fair (about 27 people already!).

I hope to see you all there and that we will have a great fair :)

All details are still here: http://manuel.msxnet.org/msx/beurs

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? http://faq.msxnet.org/ )