Patriek Lesparre schreef op 03-01-14 15:15:
Nice :) Two weeks to get this far is pretty good!

At least I know you weren't using tniASM v1.0, otherwise you might not have gotten frustrated ;)

It’s not for Mac OS X :). (Neither is Sjasm, which also does some of the things I’d like to do.)

Plus, it’s good to have a platform of my own that I can develop my ideas on. I was thinking of going the macro assembler route, however for static analysis it’s better to explicitly code for the Z80 instruction set.

Anyway, let's hope that MSX project of yours is also in a usable state in 2 weeks time :P

Hehe, doubt it… Vacation ends in 3 days. And if I keep taking giant detours like this… ;p

~Laurens