Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings.

It is my pleasure to inform you that we have received good number of
research papers for the conferece which are under review process. After
this, It is the time for Call for Demos. Show your product during the
conference.Thus fr this, 1-2 pages description of interesting tools related
to any topic of NLP developed the technological development of six indian
languages i.e. Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Dogri, Sindhi and Kashmiri are invited
for demo presentation. The authors should be ready to present demos of the
tools during the conference. Following are the demo submission
instructions:

Demo submissions consist of a 1-2 pages product description. They should
not be anonymized. Please email your demo submissions directly to
demoregicon2...@gmail.com by

*7th August , 2015.*
You may visit the conference website at http://regicon2015.learnpunjabi.org

--
*Regards,*
Vishal Goyal,

*NLP International Conference on 18-19 Sept, 2015: regICON2015*
http://regICON2015.learnpunjabi.org

*Machine Translation Systems:*
[*Online Hindi to Punjabi Machine Translation Tool -*
http://h2p.learnpunjabi.org ]
[*Statistical Approach Based Hindi to Punjabi Machine Translation System *
- http://statmt.org/~vishal/hp/index.cgi
- http://tdil-dc.in/hi2pu/index.cgi
]
*Online Journal: [Research Cell: An International Journal of Engineering
Sciences, http://ijoes.vidyapublications.com
<http://ijoes.vidyapublications.com>]*
*Book: A Simplified Approach to Data Structures, Shroff Publications and
Distributors*