Dear Barry,Are there any grants for students/research scholars from developing
countries to attend the workshop or main conference.I am a PhD scholar working
on Translation Memory. Kind regards,MaheshFrom: Barry Haddow
<bhad...@staffmail.ed.ac.uk>Sent: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 14:30:38To:
mt-list@eamt.orgSubject: [Mt-list] First Call for Participation: WMT17 Machine
Translation related Shared TasksEMNLP 2017 SECOND CONFERENCE ON MACHINE
TRANSLATION (WMT17)Shared Tasks on translation, evaluation, training and
automated post-editing.September 7-8 2017, in conjunction with EMNLP 2017 in
Copenhagen, Denmarkhttp://www.statmt.org/wmt17/index.htmlAs part of WMT, as in
previous years, we will be organising a collection of shared tasks related to
machine translation.  We hope that both beginners and established research
groups will participate. This year we have so far confirmed the following
tasks- Translation tasks    - News    -
Biomedical  &
 nbsp; - Multimodal- Evaluation tasks    -
Metrics    - Quality estimation- Other tasks    -
Bandit learning    - Neural MT training    -
Automatic post-editingFurther information, including task rationale, timetables
and data will be posted on the WMT17 website, in time for the task launches in
January/February.  Intending participants are encouraged to register with
the mailing list for further announcements
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wmt-tasks)For all tasks,
participants will also be  invited to submit a short paper describing
their system.Best wishesBarry Haddow(On behalf of the organisers) The
University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered inScotland, with
registration number