Hi folks,
I am delighted to have secured an arrangement with Springer to edit a
series of books on the broad topic of Machine Translation. This book
series aims to tackle prominent issues in MT at a depth which will
allow these books to reflect the current state-of-the-art, while
simultaneously standing the test of time. Each book topic will be
introduced so it can be understood by a wide audience, yet will also
include the cutting-edge research and development being conducted
today.

One of the first books to appear in the series will be on MT
Evaluation, hopefully later this year. The main aim is that 1-2 books
appear each year until 2020. Accordingly, I would be very pleased to
entertain serious offers of books in this space for consideration in
this series. I would need the following information:

-- proposed authors/editors
-- book title
-- envisaged chapter titles (with potential authors if edited volume)
-- estimated no. pages
-- estimated readership, with justification
-- date of delivery of envisaged volume

If a sample chapter can be provided, so much the better!
Many thanks,
Andy.