Dear colleagues,

We are happy to share that the training sets of the Shared Task on Aggression
Identification are available. If you wish to participate, please visit the
website and fill up the registration form. The test sets will be released on
April 20, 2018.

The shared task is part of the 1st Workshop on Trolling, Aggression and
Cyberbullying (TRAC - 1) co-located with COLING 2018 in Santa Fe, USA on 20 /
21 August, 2018.

The task is to develop systems to discriminate between ‘Overtly Aggressive’,
‘Covertly Aggressive’, and ‘Non-aggressive’ content in texts. We made available
a dataset of 15,000 aggression-annotated Facebook Posts and Comments for
training and validation. We will release additional data for testing your
system. The dataset includes posts in English and Hindi (in both Roman and
Devanagari script).

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/trac1/shared-task

Registration Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ztOpHue7TImkgfTP-PUHohizBYmgJGjFmCc4xQCxv0s

Contact Email: coling.aggress...@gmail.com

Important Dates:

  *   Training set release: March 13, 2018
  *   Test set release: April 20,2018
  *   Submissions due: April 22, 2018
  *   Results announced: April 25, 2018
  *   System papers deadline: May 15, 2018
  *   Review feedback: June 20, 2018
  *   Camera-ready versions: June 30, 2018

Please consider sending your system for the task and a paper for the workshop.
Feel free to share this information with people who might be interested in the
shared task.

Best,
Marcos on behalf of the shared task organizers

-----
Dr. Marcos Zampieri
Research Fellow
Research Group in Computational Linguistics
University of Wolverhampton, UK
http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~u22984/