[Apologies for cross posting]

The first annual WeCNLP Summit is an opportunity to foster discussion and
collaboration between NLP researchers in academia and industry. The event
will include talks from research leaders on the latest advances in NLP
technologies. The day will conclude with a happy hour and poster session
where attendees can learn from each other in an informal setting.

We invite submissions in areas of NLP related, but not limited to, the
following topics:

* dialog systems
* biomedical text processing
* multilingual NLP (translation, cross-lingual representations)
* building NLP in a responsible way (ethics, model understanding, etc.)

We encourage NLP researchers to submit an abstract describing new,
previously, or concurrently published research. We welcome abstract
submissions, in theory, methodology, as well as applications. Abstracts may
describe completed research or work-in-progress. We also welcome abstract
submissions on negative results as well as challenges faced in industrial
or academic applications. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to
present their work in a poster session. Submissions will be peer-reviewed
in a double-blind setting.

*Applications close August 28, 2018, 11:59 PST*. More details and
instructions on how to apply are available at
https://wecnlpsummit18.splashthat.com/
RSVP is available at https://wecnlpsummit2018rsvp.splashthat.com
Note that in order to make sure we get an equitable distribution of people
from various institutions, signing up on the website will add people to a
waitlist. We will follow up with an official confirmation via email for
those who make it off the waitlist.

Please send email to juancarab...@fb.com or cmogh...@fb.com for further
questions.