[Apologies for cross posting]

* Please note the deadline extension to June 30 (UTC-12).
* Please note the multiple submission policy: WeCNLP 2019 is non archival and
welcomes concurrent submissions such as EMNLP or CoNLL.

The second annual WeCNLP (West Coast NLP) Summit is an opportunity to foster
discussions and collaborations between NLP researchers in academia and
industry. The event will include talks and a panel from research leaders on the
latest advances in NLP technologies. The day will conclude with a poster
session.

We invite submissions in areas of NLP related, but not limited to, the
following topics:

* bias and ethics in NLP.
* multimodal NLP.
* dialog and conversational AI.
* low resource scenarios in NLP.

We encourage NLP researchers to submit an abstract describing new, previously,
or concurrently published research. We welcome abstract submissions, in theory,
methodology, as well as applications. Abstracts may describe completed research
or work-in-progress. We also welcome abstract submissions on negative results
as well as challenges faced in industrial or academic applications. Authors of
accepted abstracts will be asked to present their work in a poster session.
Selected abstracts will be presented both as a lightning talk and at the poster
session. Submissions will be peer-reviewed in a double-blind setting.

Important Dates
* June 30, 2019 – Poster abstract submission deadline
* July 22 2019 – Notification of abstract acceptance
* September 6 2019 – WeCNLP Summit

Please refer to the site https://www.wecnlp.ai/ for more information and please
send email to juancarab...@fb.com<mailto:juancarab...@fb.com> or
cmogh...@fb.com<mailto:cmogh...@fb.com> for further questions.