[Apologies for cross-posting]

The LATTE (Language And Translation TEchnology) team is part of Facebook AI and
is located in Menlo Park, California and Seattle, Washington. We are currently
looking for 2 research interns for the Fall. Applicants should be currently
pursuing a PhD in NLP and related fields. A strong publication record is highly
preferred. The internship lasts 16 weeks, during which we expect the intern to
work towards a publication. Possible topics include neural machine translation,
comparable corpora mining, representation learning, QA, etc. Please send your
CV to Juan Pino (juancarab...@fb.com<mailto:juancarab...@fb.com>) to apply.
Note that applications are closing mid-July.

Best regards,

Juan