Dear all,

As part of my PhD work, I am running a survey investigating the ways in which
people engage with machine translation (e.g. Google Translate) on their mobile
devices. Even if you have never used it on a mobile device, there's still a
couple of questions in the survey for you.

Survey link: https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mta-survey

If you're able to, it would be great if you could complete the survey and
forward the link on to anybody else who might be interested in participating.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Matthew Watts
PhD Student in Translation Studies, University of Nottingham

attachment.

where permitted by law.