[Please accept our apologies in case of multiple postings]
----------

Dear colleagues,

we cordially invite everyone to submit a manuscript for consideration and possible publication in a Special Issue on "*Frontiers in Machine Translation*" to be published in the journal /Information/ (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/, ISSN 2078-2489), an EI, Scopus et al. indexed, open access journal.

The manuscript submission deadline is *20 September 2021*. This Special Issue on “Frontiers in Machine Translation” aims to address such challenges and barriers that MT faces, to present novel approaches to MT, new datasets, new ways to incorporate external knowledge into the current frameworks, etc. Researchers are invited to contribute with their original and unpublished works.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
    • Comparison of machine translation models (rule-based vs. phrase-based vs. neural);
    • Machine translation for low-resourced languages;
    • Usage of non-parallel corpora for machine translation;
    • Inclusion of linguistic/semantic knowledge into machine translation;
    • Usage of named entities and terminological expressions in machine translation;
    • Multimodal machine translation;
    • Unsupervised or semi-supervised approaches to machine translation;
    • Novel approaches to automatic post-editing;
    • Automatic evaluation methods for machine translation

For more details please visit the special issue *website <https://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/special_issues/frontiers_machine_translation>*.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in submitting a manuscript for this Special Issue with a tentative title and abstract. Your contribution would be most welcome.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards,
/Guest Editors /
Dr. Mihael Arcan
Insight Centre for Data Analytics, Data Science Institute, National University in Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland

Dr. Eva Vanmassenhove
Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences, Department Cognitive Science and Artificial Intelligence, Tilburg, The Netherlands

Dr. Dimitar Shterionov