Sunday morning is fine and dandy :0)
On the absolute off chance I'm out (I doubt it) I'll call and tell you where
the swap is located.
Wish is was out on Sunday BOOOO :0(
Oh well not long till I can enjoy the trails again

:::-----Original Message-----
:::From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
:::[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Armstrong
:::Sent: 02 June 2005 22:07
:::To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
:::Subject: [mtbne-l] Sunday + Rothbury = Fun
:::
:::So there seems to be a firm plan for a Rothbury ride on Sunday if  
:::anyone can make it. Shall we say 10:30 at Tim's? Is that Ok for  
:::everyone?
:::
:::Oh and Phil - that means I'll be dropping your bottle off on Sunday  
:::morning if that's OK? :)
:::
:::-- 
:::Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
:::
:::_______________________________________________
:::mtbne-l mailing list
:::[email protected]
:::http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
:::
:::-- 
:::This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
:::content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed
:::to be clean.
:::
:::The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information
:::Systems and Services, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
:::


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to