Phil, Ill be heading up to Thrunton tomorrow. If you need a lift let me know.
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:26 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR: new bulletin!

OK.

Chris & Andy in Hexham. I can pick up and take Phil, or if others are going for Thrunton (very nice - rode it sunday) he needs picking up.  Hexham rendez vous will be posted when Andy and I sort out our meeting

Phil - if nothing comes up lift wise for Thrunton, text me and I'll pick you up 5 ish  and we'll go up to Hexham.  This way I get to ride Hexham AND pick up all the clothing and equipment I left at Andy's a fortnight ago.

Wherever you are riding, may the legs be strong.

 


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to