Grrrrrrrrrrrr

On 6/30/05, Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thrunton dept here!
           We had dust, light drizzle and a cracking blast.Mr Fox took some
interesting video of the crags descent and some nice pics too,maybe we
should get a WNR specific picture/video gallery going? Andy how much for
webspace for such a thing?

>From: "Chris Mearns" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
>To: < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR
>Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:22:30 +0100
>
>Our ride was truly wonderful.  Quietness, soft rain, the woods around
>Viewley, Hexhamshire.  Mr Cove and Mr Turner were on good form.
>
>Hope it went well up Thrunton.  Hope you got your dusty trail.
>
>I'm a toad.  I need dampness.  I get thirsty.
>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now!
http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to