Me too, ...............not riding Wednesday, I`m going throwing myself down hills at Innerleithen in the afternoon/evening to deliver a bike! I'd not expect you lot to understand. Obviously, LOL! yours Mr Ian "DOWNHILLER" Jones

ps I`ll be gagging IN the dust a fortnight after!!!

From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] Count me out.
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:15:35 +0100

Can't do the WNR this week chaps. I'm going to see some proper singing at the Sage. Classical. You know 'cos I'm dead culturally aware and everything. I'd not expect you lot to understand. Obviously.

Yours,

Chris 'Mr Fucking Intellectual' Mearns




PS But I'll be gagging for dust the week after
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to