I think I would be excommunicated if I did the Merida, a week after having
returned from a holiday with my bike in sunnier climes.....but it is
possible to enter on the day I think.
DH before September sounds good.Anyone for Ae???????
From: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [mtbne-l] Riding and stuff
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:20:52 +0100 (BST)
I'm hoping to to the Merida at Selkirk, any NE riders
going up?
Also Anth wants to do some d'hilling before he
emigrates to Oz in Sept, I might have a look and see
if there is any thing available on the obvious uplifts
in the coming weeks. Do we have any takers for this?
Marc
___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l