I think the xc loop is about 12 miles(I could be wrong though). It finishes
with Ae line, do it!
you know it makes sense!!
Ae line is A L L rollable, apart from the log ride at the end, which has an
alternative ground line!!
From: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] WNR
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:16:55 +0100 (BST)
Ae is an unknown qty to me but I suspect it would be
an XC day inc Ae-line.
--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> :::I'm in as usual.
> :::
> :::Who's playing Saturday? Torn between going
> across to
> :::Ae or pushing at Inners.
> :::
> :::I may even offer a lift if required.
>
> If you decide to push at inners let me know, I'm up
> for that.
> Ae looks a bit tough (well for me!)
> Phil
>
>
> ====
> This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It
> may contain private and
> confidential information. If you are not the
> intended addressee, please take
> no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.
> Please reply to this e-mail
> to highlight the error. You should also be aware
> that all electronic mail
> from, to, or within Northumbria University may be
> the subject of a request
> under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
> related legislation, and
> therefore may be required to be disclosed to third
> parties.
> This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for
> viruses prior to leaving
> Northumbria University. Northumbria University will
> not be liable for any
> losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l