Thanks for that Tim, as for my riding, it's hard to say I do more of one
type than another, I do some singletack, moorland, trail riding, everything
really, except I do try and avoid the big rocks and drops, and yes I do
know I'm a big girls blouse. I was thinking the same thing about the
linkage on the Niota, but I couldn't find anything on the net last night
about it failing or only being used for "light" duties. I am kind of
limited to £1100 by she who holds the purse strings and I'd ideally like to
upgrade to Hope disc's at the same time. I know this is a bit of a tall
order but I'm still hopeful I can accommodate both.

Thanks

Gary

Tel: 00 44 (0) 191 401 6663
Fax: 00 44 (0) 191 401 6654
Mobile: 00 44 (0) 7904 163 862
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


                                                                                
                                      
                    "Tim Carpenter"                                             
                                      
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     "Mountain Biking in the 
North East of the UK"                     
                    eone.net>               <[email protected]>                
                                      
                    Sent by:                cc:                                 
                                      
                    mtbne-l-bounces@        Subject:     Re: [mtbne-l] New 
frame required                             
                    hexten.net                                                  
                                      
                                                                                
                                      
                                                                                
                                      
                    20/07/2005 09:06                                            
                                      
                    Please respond                                              
                                      
                    to Mountain                                                 
                                      
                    Biking in the                                               
                                      
                    North East of                                               
                                      
                    the UK                                                      
                                      
                                                                                
                                      
                                                                                
                                      




Can I be the first to ask the question: what sort of riding are you going
to
do on it?
The linkage on the Niota is quite fragile looking and has more pivots than
a
swiss watch so wouldn't be my first choice for the big muddy, rocky, rooty
hills around here.
What about ProphetSL, Orange5, Kona Dawg, Spes FSR, 5spot, RM element,
Blur.
Seconded look at Dirt review.

Cheers Tim


----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:14 AM
Subject: [mtbne-l] New frame required


>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm after a 5" travel light weight full sus frame, I was looking at a
> Lightspeed Niota, does anyone know anything about this frame or have any
> other suggestions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gary
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l




_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to