LOL 1st and Last I bet you can't do that again :0)

On 7/26/05, Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I`m back, anyone interested? RESULTS!:
> tommy wilkinson 2nd in class,20th overall so he gets a UCI point!
> anja reece jones 1st overall women gets 1000Euros
> wayne taberner,2nd overall Masters (30)
> colin williams 5th overall Masters (30)(punctured both runs!!!)
> little old me 1st, AND last masters(40) what GB calls vets!, only person to
> enter!!!
> 
> I now have a couple of MAXXIS cup medals to sell!!
> got back after 18hours drivng, only stopping for diesel, coffee and the
> ferry, slept for 30 mins on ferry!
> see you allsoon!
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
> http://messenger.msn.co.uk
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to