LOL :0)

This is the new bloody freedom of information act cutting in. All of
our out of office replies now go out to the flipping internet too
(Just in case it's someone asking for something relating to the Act!)
so now all the spammers get automatic replies to tell them they've got
a live address. grrreat!!
Phil

On 02/08/05, Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This one way of rubbing it in.
> 
> 
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I will be out of the office starting  01/08/2005 and
> > will not return until
> > 15/08/2005.
> >
> > I will be on Holiday until 15th August. If you need
> > an urgent responce can
> > you please contact Claire Watson at
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED], if not I will
> > respond to your message when I return.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ___________________________________________________________
> Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with 
> voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to