Thanks for hanging on Marc, like I said just follow me :-)
I don't know which was more fun Caddon bank or the second to last descent on
the gravel track. The first two drops must be doable and perhaps the third
if we didn't have another 30k to do afterwards.
I have just ordered another bash ring to go on the rear chainset and will be
making up a skid plate for the long boom tube :-) its becoming less Starship
Enterprise and more Snowplow.
Marc you are welcome to borrow it for a weekend if you and Justine want to
try before you buy?
Tim
We the route came in at the tree line after the drop
off section. Rolled the lot after that, or we maybe
missed one, I couldn't see that much! The compression
in the bombholes was immense and im sure we had two
wheels off the ground on some of the mini drops.
Looking forward to taking the reigns
Marc
--- Mark Lister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fantastic! You cleared all 3 drops then, did you?
;o)
Mark
On 1 Aug 2005, at 14:53, Tim Carpenter wrote:
> It starts as an alcohol fueled txt conversation
between me and Marc on
> friday night next thing we know we are hurtling
down caddonbank on a
> slighty out of control tandem, scared the shit out
the bloke we passed
> :-)
> Thanks to Marc for not loosing his sense of humour
when things started
> to get a bit painful at the end. I will be back
next year, anyone
> else?
>
> Tim
> 1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65
7UF.
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
___________________________________________________________
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday
snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l