I've childminding all day tomorrow and it could be tight.  If i can't make
it I'll text.  Otherwise I'll call Tim and see where the meet is.  I got
time off from Friday so I'd like a ride or two in the following week if
anyone has any ideas
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:49 AM
Subject: [mtbne-l] WNR 3rd August


> Where do people want to go? Thrunton maybe
> I think we need to go up to Windy Gyle soon. It will be another half hour
> drive up the valley so will be a late start and late back. Have a think
when
> you all can fit it in.
> See you tomorrow
> Tim
> 1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to