I'm fine for a lift thanks Rob, I'm mobile
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rob Patton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 29


Off to hamsterly, Im picking Phil up on the way.

Chris, do you need a lift? Should be easy enough to pick you up.

Cheers

Rob

On 30/08/05, Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I know:
> Ian and I are off to Hamsterly
> Marc and Darren are playing somewhere near Rothbury 
>  
> Don't know what Phil, Rob, ChrisM etc are up to.
>  
> Tim
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> To: [email protected] 
> Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:54 PM
> Subject: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 29
> 
> Where are yu's riding this Wed night?
>  
> Are you's off to Hamsterly?
>  
> Cheers
>  
> Neil (the newbie!)
> 
> ________________________________
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to