Marc, has Darren been in touch? It will be a squeeze but Darren, Ian and I with our three bikes and one for Chris chould go.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Rothbury or Hamsterley. Decisions decisions...


Change of plan for me I'm not restricted to Rothbury
anymore.  Hamsterley sounds good if all the lads are
there.

Chris - even on an unfamiliar bike I think you would
lap it up.  Darren, what can we do with him?


--- Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Chris, Stuff @ Rothbury or Hams`tley? It would be a
shame for the bike to be
where you were`nt!
Anyway, Rothbury`ll still be there on Friday!:-D

>From: "Chris Mearns"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the
UK <[email protected]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [mtbne-l] Rothbury or Hamsterley.
Decisions decisions...
>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:54:41 +0100
>
>so is the Hamsterley thing too downhilly for me?
Tim?
>
>Seems to me Ian could drop the Stuff off at Front
Street and I could pick
>it up and ride with Darren and Marc.   I don't want
to go and smoke you
>huckers and makeyou feel pathetic.  Darren and Marc
could benefit from some
>finesse type companionship.
>


>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to
our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l







___________________________________________________________
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to