:::Great ride last night, I really enjoyed something new. :::The skills loop was fun and could probably stand up to an afternoons :::playabout one weekend in the not too distant future. That's the thing with the skills loop its not to ride it's to play on. Was expecting disaster last night as we passed over the moors through the storm but blimey it turned out well, damp but damn fine :0)
:::Thanks Phil for the innertube, I think going by the front :::they were a bit :::soft to start with. Ahh that might explain it. Anyway who's idea was it to invent lightweight 2.5 tyres anyway :@\ I mean snakebiting a downhill tube I ask you..... Phil ==== This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties. This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on. _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
