I'm ok with thrunton.  I'm taking compo tonight Tim so
we can leave the Spesh for another time.  I can give
you a lift back if you get stuck.


--- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Fine, how about we try Thrunton again but this time
> the other way around 
> (ie. down the moor) and leave the top woodwork bit
> for those who want 
> something to play around on last thing?
> Car park 6:30.
> I will get myself over there but will need a lift
> back, Mark we can sort 
> your bike out at the same time?
> 
> Tim
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Phil Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> 
> I'll go with the flow as all riding is GOOD :0) but
> personaly it feels
> like we've done Simonside an awful lot recently.
> Phil
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



        
        
                
___________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail 
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to