my mates stag do that night, what's this about downhill section?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 3:56 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] King of the Holm


I may well be heading up to Newcastleton on sat to
hopefully ride both the day and night stuff.  If I do
I will be staying on overnight in the van, where I do
not exactly know probably car park or field or
something...  Then I'm going to 'pedal' the downhill
section on Sunday.

Anyone else planning on having a bash?  Unfortunately
I can't offer accom but if you camp next to me youre
assured fresh coffee and bacon sarnies.



___________________________________________________________
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo!
Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.3/141 - Release Date: 10/18/2005





-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.3/141 - Release Date: 10/18/2005

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to