HMMMMMMMM house moving, lovely, I`d rather pi55 razorblades!Where are you going to?

From: "Andrew Kirkup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Wednesday Night Ride
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:24:55 +0000

Yo,

I cannut mek it along tonight as I is having to take my car to get it repaired after a wideboy in a Nova parked his car in the back of my wagon last week. I'm also gonna have to decline the Saturday night invitation on account of the fact that I'm moving house on the weekend. Yay - more space for more pushirons.

Catch ya next week,
Andy K


From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] Wednesday Night Ride
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:38:41 -0000

Thrunton this week - Northern end car park, 6:30. for a bit of an explore and fireroad bashing.

First time out for Chris's new bike?
Chris, you can leave the inbred here for now or come and pick it up afterwards (the forks are working a bit better now) Darren is out on the scene again so he has offered to give me a lift over.

See you all there.
Tim

1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here. http://messenger.msn.co.uk

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to