What a ride.  I really enjoyed the steadiness of the ride out to Hepple.  Gave me lots of time to figure out how the Stumpjumper fit and felt.  It rides light and is easy on trudging climbs.  Much the better with a new set of  NBX's on.  Saddle tipped forward and I could feel my cock again, which was a good option, though I didn't avail myself.  Just to lose the horrible tingling on getting off the bike was nice. Saddle a touch back and I think everything will fit.  
 
The awsome Hepple descent.  I think of it as Andy's really, he really zips down that on the Ferrous, imagine what he'd do on something with serious stroke.  The cable tie says the fork didn't move more than half its stroke so obviously a bit fettling there I think.  The ride back was great too, Good crack and given the wet and the mud we made good time.   The Car Park was difficult, pitch black and trying to peel off the soaked and mud caked bibs, battling the intrusive thoughts of stealthily approaching rustic rapists, banjo plucking etc.  Its a picture Phil, in the car, is spared.  Suddenly its Fucking Ouch!!  I stabbed myself in the groin with the car keys I'm stupidly clutching and I'm nearly over,  tangled, thrashing, in pain and naked where it counts - an irresistable turn on to the buck toothed backwoods creep (I imagine) in the bushes.... Then back to Tim and Belinda's which was much better than that. 
 
Thanks for the help Tim and to Darren, Phil and Ian for another WNR to lift the spirits.
   
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to