Woooo! Chris Heath riding Rothbury. Cragside in the frost! Lets
fix a date so he can slip work early. Lets arrange something towny
too. It was an epic last night, I hope Darrren's knee is OK
On 24 Nov 2005, at 15:08, Chris Heath wrote:
Toon ride, toon ride! I can do them!
Sometime, in the coming weeks, I'm going to slope out
of work early and come to Rothbury. Next time you do
the cheek - that way I avoid the walk down pinball
alley.
:o)
--- Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:::Although doing the gunwalk in both directions was
a
:::bonus.Maybe cheek the
:::way Andy taught it?
I love it that way round :0)
Not sure how much trench riding that would cut out
but hell lets do it :0)
Maybe a toon ride of whatever variety suites while
Tim and Bee are away too?
====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It
may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the
intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.
Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware
that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be
the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and
related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third
parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for
viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will
not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
___________________________________________________________
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday
snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l