|
Late entry in the absurd but expensive category of
random life fuck ups. I got in my car today - big overcoat catches the
steering column stick thing for controlling the wipers and snaps it off
completely. Fuck! But I figure what the hell, its still connected by
wires and just dangling there. I can still turn it in and off, but when I turn
on the ignition, screen wash water hits the windscreen and the wipers front
and back burst into life. The only way to stop them is to turn off the
ignition, when I put it back on, the water hits the screen and the wipers thrash
away. So, the relevence for the WNR? Now the screen wash reservoir
is empty, all that happens (apart from the bloody wipers going) is the constant
whine of the pump. Now that could flatten my battery No?
Thank you God.
|
_______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
