I will be there, for the scene of course (and a pint or twa)
--- Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > To kind of coincide with the new film by DIRT > magazine/Alex Rankin > "EARTHED3", the Newcastle university mtb team are > presenting forementioned > film, on a big screen next Monday evening at "The > Hancock" pub (between > university library and the civic centre) 7.30 for > 8.00 There`s no cover > charge ,because I asked, all are welcome "in the > name of the N.E. scene man" > said the bloke I e-mailled! > I`ve just watched a trailer for it and it > looks...rather good(although I > would say that!) > It`s sort of Downhilly, freeride 4X stuff, but it`ll > be good to see others > in a non-riding situation. I `ve mentioned it to > some already, but its an > open invitation on the Descent-World forum.Any > takers?? > > _________________________________________________________________ > Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to > our free newsletters! > http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters > > _______________________________________________ > mtbne-l mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > ___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Exclusive Xmas Game, help Santa with his celebrity party - http://santas-christmas-party.yahoo.net/ _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
