send the viagra and slimming pills to me ~Tiger.  I could use both!

great that you are back...its been ages.

see you wednesday.  Hope the house is well and good

chris
On 19 Dec 2005, at 10:27, Tim Carpenter wrote:

Had a great time in New Zealand, but it's cool to be back.
Thanks to the wednesday night crowd for keeping things tidy.

See some of you this wednesday for curry, other wise will be trying to get back out on the bike over christmas.

Fortunatly my inbox fell over after a few day so I don't have to wade through too much viagra and slimming pills. If there is anything going on you think I should know about give me a mail.

Cheers Tim
1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF. _______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to