:::What happened to the pedal (frantically wonders if I knacked 
:::it taking them 
:::off last wednesday?)

This was on the Scott so I'm sure you had nowt to do with it ;0). Pedal
appears to have pulled the threads out of the crank arm, at last look.

:::New boy out this wednesday so a leisurely spin around 
:::Hepplewhitefield 
:::maybe, nothing too daft.

Sorry but I may have to pass on pass on Wed in that case, I'm not sure if in
my current state a ride round hepple would be physicaly possible :0( And
that ride is never leisurely :@p


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to