I'd love to but aint got any lights .....
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Bits for bits?
Come out for a WNR bike ride and I'll give you them
for nowt :)
--- Brian Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Marc i could do with some Hope XC bearings.What do
you want for them??
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:13 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Bits for bits?
Sorry to do this on here but I will probably try and
get rid of some gear on ebay soon and thought I'd
let
you guys have a look first:
X517 rim black ceramic 32h, good cond.
Race Face Diablous Stem 1.5" Head, 50mm long, 10deg
rise, ex cond
Manitou Shermans breakout plus 150/170, working fine
but will need a service (193mm steerer)
Scott stem 1.5" head 75mm 10 deg
38.1mm bars, Titec el norte uncut 2.5" rise mint
scott bars 38.1mm, 1.5" rise uncut
FSA After burner crank set used, new 32 middle new
(Mr
Jones?)
spare bearings for Hope XC hubs
This is all stuff I could do with shifting to make
way
for some new kit, a seat post for example. I also
need a set of XC forks for my rockhopper and I would
like a cheap rear ready for single speed.
Thanks,
marc
___________________________________________________________
Win a BlackBerry device from O2 with Yahoo!. Enter
now.
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.22/238 -
Release Date: 23/01/2006
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
___________________________________________________________
To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo!
Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.22/239 - Release Date: 24/01/2006
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l