:::Whilst supping coffee at Front Street on sunday, an elderly 
:::lady knocked at 
:::the door, to tell "the occupants" about her dismay, in the 
:::cyclists that 
:::gathered there on several occasions, and rode WITH NO BACK LIGHTS!!
:::In her position as a motorist and former cyclist she felt it 
:::necessary to 
:::inform those gathered, of the dangers of such a situation, 
:::where the driver 
:::couldn`t see the cyclists, especially the ones in black.


My last back light is somewhere up Simonside. I haven't bothered replacing
it since the only time I'm on the road is the climb up from Tim and Bee's
and Dean street.

Must admit I find Marc and Darren's useful for picking lines before I can
see them though.
Who's this guy in black? Some dodgy ex goth probably.....
:0)


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to