While we are talking about hubs and things, does anyone have an 8mm wide spacer for a 10mm axle This is for the XTdisc/D321 rear wheel that Tommy wanted but now I might keep?

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] large thingy


I have a spare wheel on the back of a certain white MsIsle, I told him there was no hurry for it back.... less than a fortnight ago!I feel a bit guilty asking for it just yet!


From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] large thingy
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:42:38 -0000

Stick a square 1/2 inch extension bar in there. By the way I dont think the freehub body on those is the same as shimano so it sounds like its time to look for a new hub :-( might get it working for a while if you soak it.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:27 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] large thingy


Has anyone got.....12mm allen key to take the freehub off the non-branded hub I`m using? It didn`t like the wet gritty carriagedrive on Saturday..so much so, that it is now pretending to be a machine gun and wont let me stop pedaling.Cheers.

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to