If you get stuck tell Joe to give me a ring. I'm away for a week so he
can borrow my gear. I'm heading off Thursday lunchtime.

Belinda, Id imagine either large or medium would do.

On 11/04/06, Belinda Bateman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What size is he? I'll pull out a few things for wednesday night.
>
> Tim
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:05 AM
> Subject: [mtbne-l] bike clothing for a normal sized bloke
>
>
> > if anyone has a riding shirt or any kind of packable shell thing that
> > is surplus, could they consider donating it please.  You may recall
> > Rob Patton rode with a guy I know who got cold and wet.  I'm riding
> > with him on Sunday.  He's keen, but pretty broke and any help would
> > be appreciated.  Its a good way to get rid of anything by Bula
> > (Whoops, I forgot how young you all are - you probably think Bula has
> > a retro cache!).
> >
> > Anyway, see y'all Wednesday neet
> >
> > chris
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to