I have no major preference (Carriage seems a good option for Phil), but would Thrunton be viable in the coming weeks?  Also I was thinking Chopwell and I'm planning a nice local route based from my house which shall be good in a month or so.
 
Not ridden for a week so looking forward to whatever.
 
Jim no pads on me, some of the guys might have a spares as Hayes are common as Inbreds in Rothbury!

----- Original Message ----
From: Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, 19 April, 2006 10:06:15 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] wed nig rid 19/4

Would rather do the Carriage drive as I only have the Inbred with the Road block on for tonight. Big bike has a mechanical that I haven't had time to fix.
Phil

On 19/04/06, Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Simonside carpark 6.30? Taxi will be provided for Mr Carpenter...At your
door 6ish Tim?

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to