:::Say when, and I'll sort out some more Chopwell stuff.  We can do the nice
twisty singletrack at the other sie of the woods too.  I'll leave out the
gorse bush infested piece of hell that sliced my shins to bits at the
weekend though...

Could this be the Burnopfield Cheek with the (Other) ridgey bit?
Is it too much for a sensible paced Night ride, it's been a long time since
I rode on both sides in one go.
Anyway I'm up for it any time.
Phil


====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to