If I'm in the County then I'd be up for ride aroond Ashington (or anywhere really). However, the (un-likely) plan at the minute is a few days climbing the Isle of Skye after a brief stop at the Fart Valium Veteran Vicar's Steed Slow Bicycle Race. If the weather looks crap or we feel crap then we're staying put and I'll be out.

Only 3 more weeks of supervising kayaking with school on Wednesday nights before I'm back out to play. Yahoo!!!

Andy K


From: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [mtbne-l] Re: Wed 31st Night Ride (Ashington)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:02:25 +0000 (GMT)




> I have managed to put a variety of possibile loops together from my house (Ashington) that should be good for a night ride. No real hills but plently of pedally twisty single track that may surpise many who know the area.
>
> Coffee and stuff at my house for afters.
>
> Anyone fancy next wed??
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to