OOoooooo yes I like the sound of that. Of course I'm not the one driving down there so lets see if anyone objects.
Might make it along on the Sunday to say hello but won't be racing, do you need any help Phil?
 
Tim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:53 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Maybe you can help me out with a Wednesday Night ride.

I am hoping that by next wednesday night the SSUK course will be ready.  I would like to get some riders together to come along and help "bed down" the newly cleared singletrack.

I can't remember if there is already a destination for new weeks MTB-NE WNR, but if you can make it Hamsterley that would help me out.

Similarly and Northern SS-Listers that can make it are welcome.

Phil


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to