Fuck that Graeme, get your arse over, I take care of "embarrassing fat slow bloke" duties very competently thank you very much,

chris mearns
On 5 Jun 2006, at 19:50, graeme wood wrote:

Hi Tim,

Nothing serious, just a combination of different
things ie. being dicked around by NE Ambulance (long
story), doing all my other halfs admin, buying an old
MG AND a motorbike + a very unhealthy dose of
lethargy.
How are the house(s) renovations progressing ? Must
get up there soon once I've regained some level of
fitness. I'd be too embarrassed at the mo' to inflict
myself on you 'core geezers :)

Cheers

Graeme

ps. hi to Belinda


--- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good to hear from you Graeme, hope all is well?
A year off the bike can't be a good thing, nothing
serious?

Tim





__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to