On 06/06/06, Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sent this once before but it didn't work so here its is again.
How about we make use of the nice weather and late daylight to have a
longish ride starting from our house up to Simonside and over the moor. If
my spokes arrive I might be singlespeeding in a very jey fashion so nothing
daft.
Tim
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Patton" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] 7/6/06
> whats with the ?? when everybody else gets ?
>
> I really shouldnt but if you pick a route I can handle id be very
> tempted to attend.
>
>
>
> On 05/06/06, Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> If Jim`s in Slovenia,Marcs in a sling,Phil`s at some unknown location,
>> who
>> IS riding on Wednesday?
>> I have received reports of Simonside being bone dry yesterday....
>> Mr Collis?
>> Mr Mearns?
>> Mr Dixon?
>> Mr Paton??
>> Mr Carpenter surely...?
>> Chookta?
>>
>> _________________________________________________________________
>> The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search!
>> http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> mtbne-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
