Best of luck Mr Mearns and to all 'competing' in MM.  Nothing wrong with 
tearing the legs off and having a go - make us proud!!
 
If you need THE lamp unit I could nip up to Rothbury for a cup of coffee and 
maybe, just maybe a little ride around on the crags while you guys play about.
 
Marc :)

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 20 June, 2006 12:07:29 AM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Lumi Lightsets Loan (hopefully)


I need lumi lightsets  for 'my' team at Mountain Mayhem this  
weekend.  If anyone can, would they loan me please?  They'll be  
returned next week all fine and dandy.  I'll be at Rothbury this  
wednesday.  If I need to Marc, could I get over and borrow yours?  
Hope the recovery is going well.  Don't hop curbs.

chris

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to