What were your team names so I can see your times.  And well done too.
 
Lee -  :(

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 June, 2006 5:30:38 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR 28/07/06


Great news.

By the end I recall sweating cobs walking to the bogs up a mild  
grassy incline.
Today I commuted easy and it was sweet.

see y'all at Front Street.  Not fucking Thrunton please.
On 27 Jun 2006, at 15:05, Marc Fox wrote:

> If there is any plan to ride this Wed, count me in.  :)
> (might be riding a bit crapper than usual)
>
> That's if those who SSMM it up at the weekend have any legs left!!??
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to