I know..., it sounds like a business plan for a dating agency.

Volunteering for 12 hours at the tern colony at Newton - out there and working non stop all through stonking Saturday - misinforming earnest birders, photographing orchid (and having a sly spliff), fantasising cross hairs on jet-skiers and failing to prevent some predation. Weird sight. A bird spastically crossing a path, momentary exposure - high grass either side. From 25 yards its moving weird. Drunk? No. being dragged by a weasel that just bit into its head, slurped out its (presumably quite tiny) brain and is now lugging the carcass back to its gaff full of weaselettes. Red in tooth and claw? Fucking right. When I brought the bat down, there was was little but tooth and claw left.

Actually they get trapped and released miles away.  Fucking ridiculous.

That Walt Disney had it right.  Sly, sneaky, vicious little fucks.



On 15 Jul 2006, at 20:23, Lee Collis wrote:


Was a blast :0)

I tidied my garage it was ace. :(
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to