Yes Jim you shouldn't (enjoy!)  Why bnot wait for FAITH 3?
On 1 Sep 2006, at 16:33, Jim Davies wrote:

should i mention that i'm off to the states for 2 weeks, riding moab, park city and Fruita, then 2 weeks of riding in BC Canadia, or should i just keep quiet?
Is the Faith 2 worth buying????


From:  "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To:  Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To:  "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject:  [mtbne-l] Next week
Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:18:05 +0100
>Hi,
>As some of you know I'm going to be in sunny Verbier next week (Not
>that I'm rubbing it in, oh no that would be cruel, eh Lee).
>So if you decide to  ride from Rothbury, someone (Ian) will have to
>pick up a key as Bee will be out galavanting while I'm away.
>
>See you all week after next
>Tim
>1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to