| Sent off my Lumi's for a replacement of parts (like the old lockrings and corroded thingies) and a general tweak/refurbishment. They did the job and sent them back on the 12th of the month and today - 12 days later - they'd still not arrived. I checked the sorting office etc and they are just lost. Before we even got into the 'who-loses-out' scenario, John from Lumicycle called and said they'd replace with some refurbished lights which they would be sending off today - no charge and with sympathy about the loss and the 3 weeks of Lumi-lessness that interferes with riding so badly at this time of year. I like these guys. They have real good product, they ride bikes and deal with you properly and give great service. When things fuck up and its not the customer's fault they take the hit and get you sorted, like NOW! So here's a shout for Lumicycle - I know we mostly use them, but this is the kind of stuff that reminds me why - and why I recommend them when I'm asked about lights. Chris Mearns |
_______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
